Interview preparations for Angular developer
Hope you are doing well. I have gone through interviews and felt to share the experience and Interview preparation tips.
Interview rounds would depend upon which company you are applying to. Few companies would have multiple interview rounds few would have minimum. But at least they have 3 interview rounds.
- Online assessment/Technical test
- Technical interview
- Hr Interview/Managerial Interview.
Before going deep, Its important to know that Angular Js and Angular are different frameworks.
Angular: It is a popular open-source Typescript framework created by Google for developing web applications. Front-end developers use frameworks like Angular or React for presenting and manipulating data efficiently. Updated Angular is much more efficient compared to the older version of Angular, especially core functionality was moved to different modules. That’s why it becomes so much fast and smooth compare to the older one. Newly added angular CLI. With that package, you can create scaffolding of your Angular project.
Written in Microsoft’s TypeScript language, which is a superset of ECMAScript 6 (ES6).
Architecture: Uses components and directives. Components are the directives with a template.
Angular is supported by all the popular mobile browsers.
Hierarchical Dependency Injection system are used in Angular.
Angular has better structure compare to AngularJS, easier to create and maintain large applications but behind in AngularJS in case of small applications.
Architecture: Supports Model-View-Controller design. The view processes the information available in the model to generate the output.
Angular Js is not supported by mobile browsers.
Angular Js does not use Dependency Injection.
It is less manageable in comparison to Angular
Note: Angular is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of AngularJS, it is good at bigger application also good at smaller application, but there is a huge competition between Angular and AngularJS.
Understanding the Angular basic concepts help you land the job.
Concepts to always brush up before going to the interview for Angular developer role:
- Differences between Angular Js and Angular.
- What versions of Angular have you worked on?
- What is Single Page Application (SPA)?
- What are directives in Angular?
- What is ng-content directive in Angular?
- What are components in Angular?
- What is Data binding in Angular?
- What is Angular CLI?
- Sketch a pictorial diagram of Angular Architecture.
- What is metadata in Angular?
- What is compilation in Angular? What types of compilations are used in Angular?
- What is the difference between Angular and React?
- What is AngularJS Expression?
- What is a service in Angular?
- What is dependency injection (DI) in Angular?
- What is the use of ngFor directive in Angular?
- What is the use of ngIf directive?
- What is interpolation in Angular?
- What are template expressions in Angular?
- What are lifecycle hooks in Angular?
- What is lazy loading? How to implement it?
Try to have some good hands on experience developing the application using either visual studio code or some online editor like stackblitz.com if you are from non angular background.
Below are few references to go through to have a good preparation on Angular.
Angular is a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications. Join the community of millions of developers…
UI component infrastructure and Material Design components for mobile and desktop Angular web applications.
The online code editor for web apps. Powered by Visual Studio Code. - StackBlitz
AngularJS extends HTML with new attributes. AngularJS is perfect for Single Page Applications (SPAs). AngularJS is easy…
I hope this information helps for your interview preparations.
All the best.